Firms and markets (II) + credit markets
Readings due before class on Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Note: This ESPP chapter starts inching into the world of macroeconomics, which goes beyond the scope of this class. Read/skim chapter 9 in ESPP, but don’t do it super in depth at all.
- Chapter 9 in Economy, Society, and Public PolicyThe CORE Team, Economy, Society, and Public Policy, 2019, https://www.core-econ.org/espp/.
- Why Are Americans So Bad At Saving? (Part I)
- Why Are Americans So Bad At Saving? (Part II)
- Planet Money, “DIY Finance,” Episode 466, February 10, 2016
- Freakonomics, “How to Think About Money, Choose Your Hometown, and Buy an Electric Toothbrush,” Episode 140, October 3, 2013